Priority Research Opportunities (PROs) Workshop
Innovative Projects in Energy
May 5-6, 2022
The clean energy transition is already underway. UArizona can play a big part in eliminating carbon dioxide emissions from energy production by unleashing collaboration and harnessing strengths across disciplines.
You can help make this happen by participating in a two-day workshop hosted by the Institute for Energy Solutions.
- Develop and strengthen connections with colleagues on campus who share an interest in energy
- Position UArizona as a foundry for next-generation energy materials, technologies, and integrated systems over the next three years.
- Articulate UArizona opportunities in Basic Energy Science, Manufacturing of Energy-Relevant Materials and Devices, and Building-Integrated Renewable Energy Solutions
- Identify competitive advantages for team-based (i.e. large center) research opportunities
- propose new approaches for the promotion of a diverse energy work force
- stimulate broader industry and national lab connections